Re: [NTLK] Coming Back!

From: Jaime Méndez (servafin_at_prodigy.net.mx)
Date: Sun Dec 05 2004 - 20:02:45 PST

Hi Michael,
I just visited your Newton page. Interesting photos.

I have QuickFigure 4 and i am happy with it. I use it alot but i don't have
QFex for PC excel. I do have QFex4.pkg intalled in my Newton but the PC
utility is missing.

I 'd love to be able to change workBooks withing my Newton and my PC.

Could you help me?

Thanks,
Jaime.