Re: [NTLK] More Newton goodies to clear

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 21:19:53 PST

On Dec 6, 2004, at 8:29 PM, Adriano wrote:
<snip>
> If the sellers will continue to raise the prices on used Newton
> compatible items we will not have the chance to let community grow up
> free from commercial thoughts
<snip>

Many of us paid BIG money for these kind of items to begin with, so I
am not sure having everything for free or very inexpensive is actually
good for the community. It seems to me, that people who get everything
for free, get used to it and don't want to pay for anything...

I especially see this with regard to for pay software. Quit different
to spend 60$ on software when you spen $1000 on a MP2100, versus 60$ on
software when the MP2100 cost $50?

Just a thought,
Marty