Re: [NTLK] Mail V with POP3

From: J (joechan_at_yangming.co.jp)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 23:37:34 PST

Dear Dan,

I have another question for the simple mail.
I want to use the simple mail to receive the japanese or chinese mail. And I
downloaded the simple mail(NTE version)
, but it can not work in my newton. Do you have any idea for receive the
japanese or chinese mail with simple mail?

Thank you and best regards!

joe