Re: [NTLK] Macs R Us Computers German Site Done...

From: Mark Jozaitis (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 01:22:07 PST

Hello!
Well, I have minor errors I think in the English
version. No he was not a native speaker, but he did
leave in Germany at one point.. To be honest I only
know about 1 or 2 words in each sentience, but I do
know what it means since I have the English version.
I am going to be adding a main page to highlight the
German page... It was something I had been working on
for a long time, I would like to get some other
languages as well, but this was my main goal, as it
was the highest in demand.

Thanks!
Mark Jozaitis