[NTLK] Looking for line drawings of various Apple computers...

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 10:00:54 PST

Hello Everybody,
I recently uploaded a fine e-book, produced by a former Australian Newton
developer, which displayed specifications and diagrams of various early Apple
computers (from the Classic Mac to the early Powerbooks). I want to create an
updated version of this e-book, featuring specs, and more importantly, line
drawings of various computers. Off the top of my head, such an e-book should have
illustrations of the Newton series, iPods, G3s, G4 (Picasso and non-Picasso
versions), and the G5. It would be nice to throw in a variety of PC-based
computers as well: various ThinkPads, handhelds, etc. Upon my inquiring, the
original author said the illustrations he used were from a "one off Apple document".

So... if anybody has any ideas as to where I can find clean line drawings of
such stuff, especially illustrations that detail the connection ports with
labels, please contact me.
This would be a great project for a professional illustrator to lend a hand.
Thanks in advance.

Matt K.