Re: [NTLK] Notes2Notes Connection issue

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Wed Dec 08 2004 - 14:20:06 PST

Gary

Perhaps you have a corrupted database.

I have been puzzling over why Lookout has been stalling at the same place
while synchronising with Outlook 2000 for some time now. I got some
feedback from the list suggesting that I might have an unreliable memory
card. On the other hand, I have come across some comments that suggest that
the Newton's suits can become corrupted overtime on their own. These
comments were in the readme files accompanying the namefixer and soupcleaner
packages I downloaded from unna.

The first package seemed to work because I was able to successfully
synchronise with Lotus Organizer afterward using Newton Connection
Utilities.

Hopefully the above will give you some more lines of investigation to pursue

HTH

Cheers

Tony Kan
Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]
I have made sure that nothing else is attempting to use the port
[snip]

---