[NTLK] Newton announcement on sales...

From: Mark Jozaitis (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Thu Dec 09 2004 - 15:07:20 PST

Hello All,
I have dropped the cost for the WiFi Cards for the
Holiday season... Also despite what I said we are NOT
going to be selling the high volume of 2X00's for the
Holiday season, due to many problems.. However, we
will be making up for this by selling WiFi Cards,
Case, Modems. PCMCIA Card, Newton 1X0, etc... So I
just wanted to inform you about the update, I do that
as a curtise so you know that we will not be doing as
previously stated (selling many 2X00).

Please let me know if any of you have any questions
about this.

Thanks All!
Mark Jozaitis