[NTLK] newton dev

From: Benedek Gergely (i3enedek_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Dec 09 2004 - 17:24:37 PST

Ive been using NTK and Steve Weyer's Newt(great stuff) to try and get
into Newton development. But sadly I find it tough to get my head round
Newton script. Im only familiar with other languages along the lines of
Old school basic i.e. BBC basic, OPL (on the psion series), qbasic and
then C.

Newtonscript seems so unwieldy, I can write enough to get an app with
some input fields and add buttons, but im not really sure of what im
doing. I cant for instance figure out how the hell you add two
variables together.

Any tips, sources of broken down examples or should I try out NS-BASIC ?

Ben