Re: [NTLK] Complete reinstall (Newton core packages)

From: Patrick McFadden (pmcfadden_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Dec 11 2004 - 01:55:45 PST

THANKS!

Thats a big help guys, now i just have to get that ATA driver and im
set!!!

I did have one more question however for anyone out there that would
care to take a shot at it......

is there or has anyone ever heard of a PDF reader????
I have been wanting to use my newton to store technical data for work
etc... so I could keep all my documentation with me and it would be a
bit easier to read/move about than from a laptop....

Thanxs!
-pat