Re: [NTLK] Newt keyboard.

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sat Dec 11 2004 - 22:04:19 PST

On Dec 12, 2004, at 6:03 AM, Sonny Hung wrote:

> IIRC it should work with all the Newtons, by I think the MP100 needs a
> .pkg to use it. On this I maybe wrong as it was back in '96 I think
> that I last used the MP100 with the keyboard.

Unfortunately, Newton OS 1.x needs a package to get the keyboard to
work, and if I recall correctly, it doesn't work universally (but
somebody will correct me if I'm wrong) The worst news was that it was a
commercial package that somebody sold, again IIRC... The good news was
that it may have been Standalone that sold it (which means they
probably still sell it)

Unfortunately, however, my memory is faaaading on this point...

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland