Re: [NTLK] Newton Display...

From: Mark Jozaitis (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Sun Dec 12 2004 - 02:39:25 PST

Hello Again James!
Well, I am looking for the Display that holds a
Newton... A floor model type unit... It did seem
misleading (the display in the title).... But thats
what I am looking for... BTW I think you have the
2100 I sent you as-well... I bet its a great upgrade
from the 120, ay? I think you might be able to see in
the pic from the link, in the first one.

Thanks Again!
Mark Jozaitis