Re: [NTLK] Apple QuickTake on eBay

From: Glen Givens (CGivens3_at_neo.rr.com)
Date: Sun Dec 12 2004 - 18:31:39 PST

David,
  How much do you know about this camera? I went to Apple's site and got the
technical side of the camera. What I was curious about was, with the serial
cable, will this work with the Newton using Tibet? The Newton and the camera
are from the same era.

Glen Givens
Newton Addict
MP110, MP130, UMP2000, MP2100, eMate