[NTLK] MailV and Longer UserID's

From: Jake Bordens (newton_at_allaboutjake.com)
Date: Mon Dec 13 2004 - 11:30:31 PST

Hi there, I was playing with MailV and I couldn't get it to connect to
my IMAP server. I discovered that my userID was being truncated in the
owner info. Instead of my full userID, I have ellipsis dots. (eg
"newton_at_allabo...") My mail server requires the whole email address as
the userID since it hosts several domains.

I'm not sure if this is the source of my errors (which are the
"meaningless object pointer address" error type, not the "meaningless
negative number" error type)

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks.
Jake