Re: [NTLK] What did I do wrong and where did all those =20= come from?

From: Glen Givens (CGivens3_at_neo.rr.com)
Date: Tue Dec 14 2004 - 01:42:52 PST

Here is a longer message for a test to see if it still comes through with
those =20='s.

  Once upon a time there was a Newton. And the Newton was a fine and a
magnificent extension of the portion of the human brain that tries to store
important information for the this species.
 The storing part is relatively the easy part, most humans believe that they
can remember it all. Where the humans get in trouble is when the information
needs to be retrieved. Not when they need to. Maybe 3 days later while
folding and putting away their socks from the dryer, too late.
  Reminders are not any good when you pass the greeting card aisle in the
store a day or two after an anniversary. Oh! That reminds me. On this topic
I have been fortunate in this part. My wife's birthday is on Saint Patrick's
day (enough publicity prior to this date) and our anniversary is on
Halloween (it was a scary decision for both of us).
  Then there is the fact that most humans have a means of writing down notes
and reminders to themselves with paper and pen. "Wow! I can't even read that
chicken scratch." "Should have taken that paper out of my pocket before the
rinse cycle." "Whoops! That note is in my other shirt pocket." "When did I
write this".

  Sorry +20+ about +20+ the +20+ context +20+ of +20+ this +20+ message.
This +20+ is +20+ only +20+ a +20+ test.

--
Glen Givens
Newton Addict