Re: [NTLK] Baseball Caps

From: Neal Sofge (neal_sofge_at_rand.org)
Date: Tue Dec 14 2004 - 07:34:40 PST

> 3. NOBODY WANTS A NEWTON BASEBALL CAP

I certainly never wear baseball caps. But a decent desk stand or case
might interest me. I think you'd have more success if you built and/or
sold technology enhancements rather than lifestyle products. A sizable
number of people here would probably pay for a reasonably priced
dongle-to-audio adapter or a usability mod for that lousy Apple
keyboard case.

may contain privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
of the original message.