Re: [NTLK] Baseball Caps

From: johnc (johncharlton_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Dec 14 2004 - 10:57:28 PST

On Dec 14, 2004, at 1:42 PM, Luiz Petroni wrote:

> We currently have a desk-stand and a newton bag under design (our
> prototype for the bag will be ready next week). We will publish photos
> until the end of december.

Look forward to seeing your designs for a bag. Still looking for
something satisfactory, not too bulky, and not too expensive (EB Glove
looks nice to me).

> Our fear is that these items will not be free and will have shipping
> costs ranging for US$15~US$30.

I wonder if some of these costs could be reduced if you partnered with
someone in North American and Europe to distribute locally.

> If the feedback we will get is that we are trying "to make a buck" even
> with a small market as this community is, then it's better to redirect
> our efforts to other direction.

Thank you for the explanation about your company and your intentions. I
hope sales make it worth the effort to produce these things.