Re: [NTLK] Baseball Caps & NewtMEDIA - We would like some feedback

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 14 2004 - 14:35:27 PST

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 10:46:27 -0200, Luiz Petroni
<lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br> wrote:

> Sometime ago there was a lot of talking about the free Newton Baseball
> Cap that Mr. Wilber was kindly offering for free to our community (only
> charging for the shipping cost).

I want to thank Wilber again :) for going to the effort of making &
offering those beautiful hats. One courtesy of Peter Wong resides on
my head all the time though my wife would appreciate that the brim not
hit her when I give her a kiss...

> The announcement of NewtMEDIA:
> http://www.compassoarte.com.br/newtmedia/index.html

Luiz, I thank you for taking the time to offer what you can and if I
were in a better financial state I would consider purchasing something
from youi if it were of use by me...

> was made in the beggining of December and we start selling our Newton
> Baseball Cap as our first Newton merchandise item.

Luiz, I understand that the price range for you is at the $14.06 plus shipping.
I suggest those of you out there interested support Luiz in his
efforts if interested.

I will note to list memeber in the New York area that I have checked
and found the price to be around $20 to $25 per hat for a minimum
order of 10 to 15 hats. The hats are of similar quality but not the
nice stamped buckle.

If anyone wants the info about this please contact me off list. I am
NOT taking any orders for this.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung