Re: [NTLK] Apple QuickTake 200 Reference

From: Laurent Daudelin (Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Dec 15 2004 - 07:30:29 PST

On 15/12/04 09:33, "Blake Patterson" <blakespot_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> These pics were taken with my QuickTake 200:
>
> Outdoor, daylight:
> http://homepage.mac.com/blakespot/PhotoAlbum.html
>
> Indoor, moderate-bright light (no flash):
> http://www.blakespot.com/nino/html/pdas.html
> ( all pics linked from thumbnails )
>
> QuickTime VR, moderate light:
> http://www.blakespot.com/list/machines.mov
>

> It's a nice little camera with good color richness.
> It's relatively long exposure time gives great results
> in low light but you really need a steady hand not to
> blur. It now sits in a pouch on the shelf since I
> picked up a Canon PowerShot S30 3mp camera 3 years
> ago.

I was at the Renaissance Festival 2 years ago. That was fun. I haven't been
to the new Air & Space Museum even though I live about 10 minutes from it...

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin                 Developer, Multifamily, ESO, Fannie Mae
mailto:Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com                Washington, DC, USA