Re: [NTLK] emate audio recording

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 16 2004 - 06:07:27 PST

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 11:37:52 +0100, Robert Benschop
<rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl> wrote:
> Why? If you don't need a separate driver for a mic through the NIC port
> and if the serial connection uses the same connections, wouldn't it be
> possible without a driver?

Does anyone know for a fact that the Audio can go in via the Serial
Connector to the NIC or SER-001 as is? My understanding (looking at
the specs) was that it is not able to use those Audio connections
through Serial Connection as is. If this is the case then likely it
would be necessary to have special driver to re-direct the signal? Am
I incorrect in this assumption?

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung