Re: [NTLK] Macs R Us Computers German Site Done...

From: Sasa (sasa.radojcic_at_xs4all.nl)
Date: Thu Dec 16 2004 - 12:42:34 PST

Hello, Mark,

I would like to offer to improve your site, there are some english
expressions used which are translated word-by-word to the german
language, and that is not always possible.

Let me know off-list if you have interest in this.

Greetings

Sascha

Op 7 dec 2004 om 9:12 heeft Mark Jozaitis het volgende geschreven: