Re: [NTLK] [ANN] 3D Demos from that Newtendo Guy

From: Wilber (playboy7811_at_163.com)
Date: Sat Dec 18 2004 - 17:56:59 PST

Well done Eags,it's really Great and Cool!!!
imagine that open the demo when you listen to MP3,you got iTunes in your Newton:)

Wilber
J. Eagan Rackley
jrackley_at_electronicbingo.com
03:37:00 2004-12-18
[NTLK] [ANN] 3D Demos from that Newtendo Guy
------------------------
Hi Guys;)

I've written a few mode7 demos that I wrote the shell for (along with a
failed voxel demo) while my newton was out of commission. Thanks to the
kind generosity of Woody Smith, I compiled them on a new newton tonight,
and they look great, and run fast!

If you don't know what mode7 is, think Super Nintendo, FZero, Mario
Cart, stuff like that.

Anyway, enjoy, and I always enjoy feedback.

Files and 2 shots are here on the newtendo site:

http://dev.newtontalk.net/~eagan/

-Eags

P.S. I am getting back to newtendo now.