[NTLK] Want to buy or trade: Mac OSX 10.3 (Panther)

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Sun Dec 19 2004 - 15:12:08 PST

Hi all,

does anybody out there have a full version of Mac OSX Panther lying around
that he would be willing to sell or trade for Newton / eMate hardware?
It must be a full version (i. e. not something that came with a Mac or
OEM or so), and it should install on a PowerBook G3.
Can be in CD or DVD format, both should be bootable.

If you are interested, please let me know off-list.

Another question that I would like to ask you if you can is whether OSX can
handle different languages, i. e. whether there's only ONE OSX that will
the language you want on request, or whether there's a particular German
OSX package.

Thanks

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de