[NTLK] Anyone get MadNewton (music) working on an MP 2000 or eMate?

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 20 2004 - 08:13:59 PST

Hello Everyone,
I fell for the cautious optimism of Roman Pixel's web site and tried a series
of experiments with MadNewton on my MP 2000 and two eMates (one with the
increased bus and memory; one without). I successfully transferred MadNewton and
the required support files, but I could not get any music files to work on
these devices. Music plays fine on my MP 2100, but I can't seem to duplicate the
results on an MP 2000. Since the only real apparent difference between the MP
2000 and the MP 2100 seems to be the amount of RAM, I think this should work.

As for the eMate, I did not expect the weaker processor to handle this well,
and it lived up to (or rather, down to) my expectations.

Has anyone achieved better results with this? Anyone get this working on an
MP 2000 (non-upgraded)? Anyone get .mp3/.pkg music files working on an eMate?

Anyone? Anyone? Anyone? Buehler? Buehler? Buehler?

Thanks in advance.

Matt K.