Re: [NTLK] mad max question

From: John Tubbs (tubbsj713_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Dec 20 2004 - 10:18:55 PST

After cleaning up a bit memory by ditching some old extensions, I now
only get the "HTTP Error - Error code 404" this is just after MAD Max
tells it's "receiving headers" from any of the links from RadioFree
Newton. No longer is MAD Max just disconnecting as it was before.

I'm stumped. I get no 404 errors doing anything else on the Newton
(newtscape, courier, checking email just fine...) So I don't think I'm
having DNS problems.

Thanks for any input. BTW this is a 2100.
Jt