[NTLK] FS: Mint 2000U & Lots of Accessories...

From: Newton2100 (newton2100_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: Mon Dec 20 2004 - 09:33:09 PST

I thought I would offer this to the list and if there is no interest
then advertise it on eBay. I am in the UK and would be happy to ship
abroad if needed. A bundle sale is preferable but would consider
separation if the offer was OK. It really is a mint unit.
Please contact me at the link provided on this page and view the items
in detail:

http://homepage.mac.com/solidsilver/PhotoAlbum7.html

All other correspondence will be disregarded and I won’t answer via
NewtonTalk. Lets keep the list tidy!

Newton 2000u - Mint condition
Adapter with international plug heads inc. USA & UK - Mint condition
US Keyboard & sleeve - Mint condition
Newton Dongle - Mint condition
Keyspan Adapter - Mint condition
1 X D Link De 660 Ethernet Adapter
2 X 20MB Intel PC Cards
1 X 8MB Centennial PC Card Mint condition
1 X 4MB Newton Car1 X 28K Modem Card & Lead - Mint condition
1 X CF PC Card Adapter Mint condition
1 X Canon CF Card - Mint condition
1 X Unused replacement Backlight from Backlight4U
Battery Sleigh Mint condition
Rechargeable Internal Battery – Holds charge well
Newton OEM Case – Good Condition
PDA Concepts Keyboard & Newton Case Mint condition
GEM Enterprise Flip Top Case - Mint condition
HP 340 Infra Red Printer (with Black Cartridge)
Apple Printer Cable
Appropriate Connection Cables for Mac/PC & some others!
Newton Manual - Mint condition
Newton Connection Utils Mac/PC Manuals- Mint condition
Diskettes/Brochures/Leaflets relating to Software & Newton
Back Up DVD of all the Software (inc. Codes for Software I bought).

If there is anything I have forgot I will let you know, but that looks
about it.

Cheers

Dave