Re: [NTLK] [NTLK] ?ewton reset

From: Goodwin, Greg (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Wed Dec 22 2004 - 07:08:15 PST

        You know I've reset my Newton tons of times with cards in them and no =
effect. To matter the fact, most of the time when I have to reset the =
Newton has hung up. Like with Luna Ranger and Mad Max.

        Did they advise to ejects card from the original Newton manual or =
something?

        I know one thing is for sure, I don't eject ATA cards without =
unmounting them first. That is the kiss of death right there.

        Of course, glad we can use ATA cards at all. =20

Greg Goodwin