[NTLK] Best email program for my emate

From: gary ebbott (gae1957_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Dec 23 2004 - 06:24:35 PST

Hello, I am trying to use Mail V as my email program on my emate,but it will only send email. It will not receive email because it supports IMAP4 protocols.I use Earthlink as my internet service provider and they only support POP Protocol.What email is the easist to use on the emate that both supports SMTP and POP Protocols.I have tried Lunasuites email program and find it very difficult to try and setup.Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Thank You, Gary Ebbott

gary ebbott
gae1957_at_earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.