Re: [NTLK] a hummm

From: Gerry Martinez (GMartinez5150_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 24 2004 - 02:23:58 PST

Hi Paul,
I'm new to the Newton also, and I noticed the "humming" when I had the
backlight on and I thought there was something wrong with it. I looked
at different sources but from what I gathered this is a normal
occurrence with the Newton. I think I read somewhere that the same
technology that was used for the Indiglo watches is what's used for the
Newton. If you have one of those watches and turn on the light, you can
also "hear the hum".
Later,
Gerry