[NTLK] [OT] Re: Gmail Invites

From: Eric Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Dec 26 2004 - 12:35:42 PST

On Dec 26, 2004, at 12:47 PM, Joost van de Griek wrote:

> On 2004-12-24 8:33, Matthew Hudson wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 20:02:26 -0600, Matthew Hudson
>> <hexsane_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Oops - 1 left also.
>>
>> I'm out.
>
> Wow, you mean there are still people, on this list, even, who don't
> have
> Gmail? In that case, I have 10 invites, email me at gyorpb_at_gmail.com
> if you
> want one.

Is Gmail that Google thing? If so, what's so special about it that it
needs to be discussed so heavily on *this* list? Does Gmail support
Newts in some special way? If not, then please consider setting up
some other means of discussing it. The odd, occasional OT posting is
one thing, but this continual pounding of the list with this seems to
be getting out of hand.

- Eric.

*I'd* rather wear fur than go naked!