Re: [NTLK] Newton 120 battery/cable help

From: Yeoleman74_at_aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 26 2004 - 20:50:16 PST

HI:
I took my 120 into a Radio Shack and they changed the battery for me. Lithium
battery CR2032. NUMBER 23-162
Hope this helps.
Cheers
Warren -aka- yeoleman
In a message dated 12/26/04 7:36:34 PM, dkeenan2_at_nycap.rr.com writes:

<<Hi all.

Could/would someone help me?

I have a newton 120. It has some cables with it but I'm not sure what
they do. Also, when I turn on the newton with the AC power adapter, a
message appears telling me that my backup battery id dead and needs to
be replaced. This is a tiny little battery maybe? I think I was told
(well over a year ago when I got this in a box) that the battery is a
small internal one that can be bought at Radio Shack and easily
replaced. Does that sound right?

Could I send a jpeg to someone who would be kind enough to tell me what
cables I have?
I'm at :
dkeenan2_at_nycap.rr.com

Thanks if anyone has the time to help.