Re: [NTLK] Leverage bound manual

From: David Neale (david.neale_at_pandora.be)
Date: Mon Dec 27 2004 - 06:44:59 PST

But isn't Leverage a commercial product? I've been trying to find a
good, simple database for Newton for some time, but have only come
across fairly expensive ones (Leverage lists at $139), ones whose
developers can no longer be located, and others that tend to give
errors.

If Leverage is now available, I'd lke to know what others find of it.

David