Re: [NTLK] NYC Newton Meeting

From: LAG (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 27 2004 - 09:47:16 PST

SORRY IM LATE,

ill be there whether its in queens or in the city. ill catch the rest of the emails in this thread by tomorrow. 600+ emails, been a lil busy.... any info i need sooner please send straigh to me rather than to the group for me to see.

LAG

Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com> wrote:
Dear NYC Newton Users:

Hope everything is going well this holiday season! :)

NYC Newton Meeting

Proposal: