Re: [NTLK] Leverage bound manual

From: David Neale (david.neale_at_pandora.be)
Date: Mon Dec 27 2004 - 11:51:35 PST

I seem to remember trying FilePad during my search for a suitable DB
tool for Newton. As far as I can remember, there were problems with
large text fields -- they couldn't easily be scrolled or viewed in one
way or another. Otherwise, FilePad was very promising, as was another
DB I tried -- the name escapes me; the development of the latter was,
sadly, not completed and the developer was so disillusioned with the
Newt community that he had no plans to continue (I might still have the
original download on my iBook, if anyone's interested). eBase is very
limited compared to these two.

David