[NTLK] Date Delete -48809 error

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Mon Dec 27 2004 - 13:54:34 PST

I'm getting a -48809 (Undefined method) error attempting any mass
deletes in the Dates application, regardless of whether I'm deleting
meetings, to-dos, or both, and without regard to what the threashold
date is. I'm gathering that there is something from an uninstalled
package hanging around in there, and I'm willing to blow away the Dates
data to fix the issue if necessary. Any recommendations as to the best
way to clear that out, or suggestions as to what to look for to get a
better diagnosis?

--
The light at the end of the tunnel is not an oncoming train.
It is muzzle-flash.