[NTLK] End of Newton Era

From: Chod Lang (chodlang1_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Dec 28 2004 - 06:34:51 PST

Hello David,
        I'm one of those lurkers who subscribes to Newton Talk but seldom
contributes. I read your last post with
great interest because your needs sounded just like mine.
        In particular, I use Time Reporter on my Newton every single day and
print out to a HP Deskwriter 320 that I carry with me.
My hesitation for not moving away from the Newton was this program and
printing, but after reading the specs on the Clie
it looks like a move for me could be imminent.
        I will give Apple one last chance to redeem the Newton at next month's
MacWorld (maybe an iPod/PDA), but if not,
the Clie will move to the top of my next buy technology list.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Chod
in NJ

P.S. I have an original Newton, 2 - 130s, a 2000 and a 2001. Plus
keyboards and cases.