Re: [NTLK] Do Bronze Lucent cards work - serious question

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Tue Dec 28 2004 - 10:03:45 PST

On Dec 28, 2004, at 7:41 AM, Craig Smith wrote:

> In a previous message James Nichols wrote:
> <snip.
> >wireless networks with Lucent Wavelan Bronze cards.
> <snip>
> Mine works flawlessly. I've had it for 3 weeks and have used it both at
> home and in locations with public WiFi access. Maybe he just has a
> defective card?

Or maybe he just doesn't have a valid setup? Or perhaps there is more
then one type of card labeled bronze?

Hopefully we shall see....

Do you have moreWIFI installed?

It's interesting that Hiroshi's website doesn't list the Bronze card.
  I think the version of firmware on the cards could also play a role...

Marty