Re: [NTLK] -Newton- MoreInfo Special Pricing

From: Hamilton, George (George.S.Hamilton_at_nasa.gov)
Date: Tue Dec 28 2004 - 11:53:45 PST

Scott: Thanks you for your kind offer and reply! I'll forward to
Newtontalk & several other Newton enabled folk I know.--george

NewtonTalk List: Here it is another opportunity to get MoreInfo at a
bargain price, see below. Offer good till 15 Jan. 05.--george

George S. Hamilton, PE
Systems Analysis & Integration Division
Systems Analysis & Performance Branch
MS EV12