Re: [NTLK] Do Bronze Lucent cards work - serious question

From: Frank Gruendel (newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Tue Dec 28 2004 - 15:58:11 PST

> If anyone is willing to check out the card that I have I would be
> willing to ship it to you. It is doing me no good so I will not miss it.

I would gladly try it. I have a working setup with a Draytec Router
and a Lucent Silver Turbo card that works flawlessly. If this problem
won't work with the Bronze card, it must be the card that causes the
problem. Since I'm in Germany, I will of course pay for shipping.

Thanks

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de