[NTLK] Epson Stylus Color 1520 and Newton

From: karel Jansens (kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be)
Date: Wed Dec 29 2004 - 03:18:12 PST

I just discovered that my Epson has a mini-DIN serial connector at the
back, so naturally I had to hook it up to my MP2100 and try it.

Unfortunately, whatever Epson printer I choose (FX, LQ or Stylus), all
I get is alfanumerical gibberish. The printer appears not to be listed
in the Print Pack manual and Epsons manual is no help either.

Has anyone had any luck getting the Epson Stylus color 1520 to accept
jobs from the Newton over the serial interface?

Karel Jansens