[NTLK] Where to download Delivery?

From: John (macnut_at_frys.com)
Date: Fri Dec 31 2004 - 00:42:19 PST

I am trying to get my 2100 to connect to my Macs (iBook and Sawtooth
both running Panther) via ethernet for package installation so I no
longer need to use serial, but I'm not having much luck with Escale and
Appletalk. I was reading on the Kallisys site about "Delivery", but I
never saw a link to download it. Does this app exist yet, or is the link
for it on a different page than the rest of the DCL stuff?

JR

--
This sig contains no political, religious, or commercial content whatsoever.