[NTLK] back in the saddle

From: Ronnie Simon (ronnie_simon_at_uk.ibm.com)
Date: Fri Dec 31 2004 - 17:07:17 PST

I have been using Newtscape for several years it is very stable and
highly functional. Very good for browsing complex sites.
Regards
                    Ronnie Simon

"Robert Serna" <japecan_at_newted.dyndns.org>
Sent by: newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net
01/01/2005 00:57
Please respond to
newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net

"Newtontalk" <newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net>
cc

Subject
Re: [NTLK] back in the saddle

On Friday, December 31, 2004 at 16:06 paul oberman wrote:

> ok, brainwipe and reinstall and we are back up. is anyone using
> newtscape succefully?
I am! It works very well for my usage & B/W images come out very well!
Still =
learning how to use the options! I've had no real issues with Newtscape
the =
past year even on dialup!
Robert

--
sent with a Newton 2100 using Mail V connecting with D-Link DWL-650 3.3v
Rev =