Re: [NTLK] FW: Re: Gem Enterprises selling info from my site ***This is my first post ever, please make this a group reply***

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sun Feb 01 2004 - 00:47:43 PST

On 28-jan-04, at 5:51, Gary E. Meyer wrote:
> Dear Frank et al.:

<snip>

> FYI for anyone speculating, the Ebay information CD-ROM we have been
> selling for over
> two years and it was examined and approved by Apple AND Ebay's VeRO
> program and we in
> fact are Ebay VeRO members ourselves and this has nothing to do with
> your website.

If you went to all this trouble why not ask the author of the
website(s) you're linking to as well? Seems the proper thing to do...

> If you like, I will send you a copy for free as it has a lot of nice
> utilities.

I do appreciate this, my address is:
Robert Benschop
Obrechtstraat 96
2517 VX Den Haag
Holland

regards,

Robert Benschop

P.S.
since you might receive a lot of requests for this CD from the list
members (currently 1900), after all you offered it to all of us, you
might consider distributing it through central points, maybe Victor
would like to volunteer for this?
It could be an added bonus for people ordering the Unna CD's.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html