Re: [NTLK] newts for n00bs?

From: Jacob Hunter (hunter.jacob_at_virgin.net)
Date: Sun Feb 01 2004 - 08:38:21 PST

Yeh, that's fine with me really, I just like the idea of being able to
log on on a pretty much silent device to check my email and do an bit
of IMing. I might just pick up a PSION travel modem for my MC218 (PSION
5mx clone) and a messagepad 130 or similar depending on what I can find
on ebay (And I do think ebay is the best option, for me at least though
I thank joel for his link to J&K if I don't have any luck with ebay
I'll take a look at their international shipping! unit prices look
pretty good, cheaper than ebay. But I have never had anything shipped
from the US before). I figure if I get a MP 130 or even a NOS 2 120 and
like it I can always get a 2100 then when I am more sure that I get on
with the OS. Of the palmtop/handheld oses i have used a lot I liked
EPOC the most. I'm hoping that NOS will be even better.

Thanks, Jacob.
)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html