Re: [NTLK] Isaacs Dates vs. TimeTraxx? [was Re: iambic

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sun Feb 01 2004 - 15:03:01 PST

On 1-feb-04, at 18:04, DJ Vollkasko wrote:
>> As for Isaac's Dates, I haven't seen it in ages, and
>> couldn't find anything solid on it just now via Google...
> It adds a new Dates view, which shows a whole month and every day is a
> line, the dates show as time-bands in each days line - so you
> immediately
> see how many dates you have, when and how long they are. Tapping a date
> gives you time & title, and you can check any additional notes and see
> who
> else is involved in that date. Plus you can display if a day has
> to-dos or
> anniversaries. Quick entry of new dates, too.
> Seems nice enough and doesn't replace anything - you can always
> use the
> build-in views.

After all these years on the list I can still be surprised by a major
package I never heard about, incredible!

Would you have any info like screenshots etc.(none show up in the links
you supplied) and would it still be usable.
(like would it be abandonware that could and maybe should show up on
Unna?)

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html