Re: [NTLK] Ethernet Nightmare help!!

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Sun Feb 01 2004 - 15:37:29 PST

On Feb 1, 2004, at 3:09 PM, Dave Bellamy wrote:

> Hey Woody
>
> That is what I suspected. I am not sure if its a driver problem (i.e.
> not supporting the version of the 660 I have) or a dead card. Either
> way I have gone for the 'low tech' solution. I have uninstalled the OSX
> Keyspan drivers and I am now going to use NCU over serial under Classic
> and not use nSync or NewTen.

Uhhh,, I think if you actually want to use NCU from Classic, you need
to install the keyspan drivers for OS9 ONLY...

I think the OSX drivers interfere with the classic usage of the keyspan
thing.

I definitely recommend continuing to plug away at the ethernet thing
until you get that going, because it's well worth it... All the damn
keyspan stuff goes away and you get excellent support for ethernet from
both OS9 AND OSX.

marty

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html