Re: [NTLK] [NTLK]wtb

From: Signwatcher (bmgu3_at_chartermi.net)
Date: Sun Feb 01 2004 - 18:45:00 PST

A good working mp130, I am so sorry I sold mine, would like it to have the
ac, the batterym, can be dead will rebuild, the zipper case and the pcmcia
black. Screen has to be near perfect. I miss the one I had but then my fault
for selling it. I am looking for reasonable 130's not over priced, can use a
120 for part swap if the person wants it. But I need the back light for
night time reading which is one problem I forgot about when I swapped my
2100 for two notebooks. OOPS. No don't need a 2100 again. I know that fomr
thwe most part I let my palm 7 dop most of my minor stuff I just miss my
130.
Bruce

---