Re: [NTLK] FW: Re: Gem Enterprises selling info from my site ***This is my first post ever, please make this a group reply*** [LONG!]

From: Eric Engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 08:01:49 PST

I never had a negative opionion of GEM before this... It is however Franks
rights, and Frank more or less said be nice to GEM, don't bite the hand that
feeds. I think they did not realize they were doing something wrong, and so
they seem to have overreacted in self defence.

--- Laurent Daudelin <laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net> wrote:
> on 02/02/04 08:11, Robert Benschop at rbenschop_at_euronet.nl wrote:

> >> Good luck with that one Robert.... Funny though!
> >
> > I know nobody would take this seriously (I don't, I'm a realistic) but
> > I was quite surprised that somebody that takes such a 'I know the law'
> > stance would make such glaring mistakes in the same email...
> > At least amusing ;-)
>
> And notice how he added in the last quote you posted that they were getting
> out of the Newton business, "most likely this year, and as soon as this
> month"?
>
> I think you scared him, Robert!

=====
What I love about spam is realizing how profitable emotional insecurity can be for those who think they're somehow sexually inadequate. I get spam all the time offering to enlarge my breasts and lengthen my penis. And all I can ask is: which first? At least I know once I decide I will have a profitable future as a TV model...

"To create a new standard takes something that's not just a little bit different. It takes something that's really new and captures people's imaginations. Macintosh meets that standard." -Bill Gates

"Those who would trade liberty for security, deserve neither." - Benjamin
Franklin.
What would _you say to a constitutional amendment to give the president dictatorial powers?
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/nation/6007732.htm