Re: [NTLK] CF Card question

From: Sonya Hipper (sonyalynn_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 10:02:53 PST

Paul (el al),

I'm wondering if there's any way we could assemble a list of known-good
(and known-bad) CF adapters of various types to post along with the PC
Card adapters (and add BT cards to the PC Card list, too!).

I can tell you that these 2 cards:
IBM Bluetooth PC Card (Motorola chipset), type # BTPCM100, IBM part #
PCM106
and
IOGear's CompactFlash Bluetooth adapter

...don't appear to work with Blunt. The former isn't even recognized as
a comms card by the Newt, the latter is, but isn't recognized by Blunt.

Thanks!
-Sonya

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html