[NTLK] Local Technical Support wanted

From: Dave Bellamy (dave_bellamy_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 18:51:08 PST

Hi All

I am looking at getting a speed upgrade for my Newt, from Pix
Solutions, and wanted to check to see if there were any technically
competent Newton owners in New Zealand who could perform the upgrade
for me. I would rather have the installation done locally than send the
Newt overseas with all the risks of loss or damage that involves. I
would also be quicker given the fact the New Zealand is a long way from
anywhere.

Perhaps any local Newt techies could drop me line.

Cheers

Dave
Auckland, NZ

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html