[NTLK] [FS] bare bone MP2100 suffering by jaggies

From: Gabriela & Radek (biciste_at_emailplus.org)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 09:23:57 PST

Hello,
I would like to part with my spare MP2100 that is in a drawer right now.
I hope somebody could use for parts or some research. It is a bare bone
unit, no doors, no battery tray, no stylus. I cannibalized all these
parts for my replacement unit that I bought from JK Sales. The unit for
sale suffers from jaggies occasionally. I tried to clean the contacts
with no luck. Jaggies are really worse with a screen protector. Also
part of it is that I'm left handed and I'm pushing on the door side of
Newton when I'm making notes. I'm very close to believe that problem
with the unit is a bended housing as described by Frank a while ago. I
do not want to start a new discussion about jaggies, I'm trying to
describe the unit the best I can.
I would like to get $30 plus shipping for it. If it is too unreasonable
please let me know. I'm in digest mode on the list as I can not keep
with the traffic. Please contact me on my private email.
Thank very much,
Radek

--
Radovan Biciste